Sunday, May 31, 2009

Get down tonight...

Add ImageHere's some pics from our day of fun at the Taste of Pinellas-an event that helps raise money for the hospital I work at, All Children's. From fun on the slides with Jilli, a dog/frisbee demonstration, the drum circle (which was an AWESOME time - but I don't have any pics because I was playing the drums and tamborine, but my moms blog might have some),to the grand finale of the day, a most excellent concert by KC and the Sunshine Band.
Dog doing back flip off trainers chest to catch frisbee:
Me and Jilli on slide:
Jilli at the "lunchables" pizza fun area
Just clownin' around:
A quiet moment by the water looking for fishies:
Daddy's turn with Jilli on the slide:
Grandma Terri and Tyler:
Terri and Renee
Mom and Dad
\
OK, well not everyone was impressed by KC as I was:

KC!!!(Who told all the kids in the crowd, "I was your mom's NSync. Get a close look, this is
what Justin Timberlake will look like in 30 years!") too, too funny!!

2 comments:

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri said...

This day was SO MUCH FUN!!!! I'll be updating my blog with photos later today!!